Thursday, September 18, 2008

crocs...you gave me pain!

After spending 2,700 seconds trying to look for the perfect footwear, i settled for crocs. It was the most random decision and i made the biggest mistake!

Not the perfect footwear, there were so many things to see and many alleys and areas you can go to, but my crocs just won't cooperate, i got blisters (big-time). I thought they were comfortable...

Anyway, crocs or no crocs, my trip is indeed one for the books.

Hope you were there with me, i think you'd also enjoy walking in the rain and laughing and thinking what you've gotten yourselves into.




2 comments:

Sometimes... so it goes said...

Hey~~ My dear friend
U know what? In China, few people would like to wear them.

Ai Luen said...

Sometimes...so it goes,

I know a lot of people in China like crocs...but what i'm saying is that I got blisters and would not want to wear them anymore.
Going around and walking and seeing places will not be fun if you have blisters...right?

Cheers!