Tuesday, July 29, 2008

uniform

I would have not noticed her, but guess what caught my attention.

You are right, the hair accessory, the scrunchie. it's part of the uniform! I completely understand the caps, hats or aprons, but the hair accessory...it's completely...fascinating!

Speaking of uniform, something went into my head. High School field trip, we were required to wear our uniforms, we were on our way home when suddenly one of my classmates screamed..."The curtain on that bus and our skirts are one and the same". Shucks!

I would have followed her all the way to the resto where she works, but nah...i only have 5 minutes left. What i will do now, is look for her by having lunch in one of those restaurants near my office.

I could imagine it now, all of them serving me lunch and i will be looking at those scrunchies...with a smile on my face.


No comments: