Wednesday, July 23, 2008

why did i forget the battery?

I promised to take pictures everyday...of places, of what i see, of everyday things.
I woke up very early to catch the 8:00 am bus to HK (for work) i figured i had plenty of time, i moved a little slow today.

I took my cab, i was at the Immigration area, about to take out my passport....then i remembered, i plugged my phone in together with my camera battery...it was supposed to be the perfect shot...7:20am, just me, the immigration building and the clear blue sky...sorry...will have to do that next time.

I know you've seen a lot of HK pictures (from friends and family), but i am posting my favorite HK picture, somewhere in Stanley Bay. We were crossing the street (and taking pictures...multitasking), when this cab blocked my shot...it turned out OK.

No comments: