Sunday, July 27, 2008

rainy sunday

I was supposed to swim...i played badminton very early, i prepared adobo, i cleaned the house while the adobo is slowly being cooked...i had the whole day planned, at 3:40pm it started to rain, it was a downpour. I was wearing my swimsuit, i was so ready to plunge in the water. i had to cancel, i had to change, i had to think of something else to do!!!

I love it when it rains in Manila, i love the cold wind, the sound of it and the way it streams in our street, i just love it. i love rain.

Everything is different in China, i don't like going out in the rain, roads are muddy. I've been here for a year, i know what the street looks like, rain or otherwise.

There was nowhere else to go but stay at home and watch DVDs, cable won't work, i have a satellite dish that will never receive feeds if it rains or blocked by very thick rain clouds.

No comments: